MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is a large country in Eastern Europe known for its Orthodox churches, Black Sea coastline and forested mountains. Its capital, Kiev, features the gold-domed St. Sophia's Cathedral, with 11th-century mosaics and frescoes. Overlooking the Dnieper River is the Kiev Pechersk Lavra monastery complex, a Christian pilgrimage site housing Scythian tomb relics and catacombs containing mummified Orthodox monks.
Best Universities in Ukraine
- Kiev International Medical University
- OO Bogomolets Kiev National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Paltova State medical Unviersity